Saturday 29 December 2012

g.Leader of gals

Goats are not known for their meat nor skin. So I wouldn't be considering this category of farm. So far, no whites asked me to cooperate with them. I am not so much in keeping and later killing them. So, in this aspect, I wouldn't consider this too seriously. BUT, if tested to the max, of cos, I will do it. After all, I am still a chinaman deep in my heart.

All my life I have cooperated with guys in businesses. I have never cooperated well with gals. Everytime I partner a gal, instead of doing the business in earnest, they always want to jump me in the shortest possible time. Guys on the other hand can't jump me, so they normally worked hard to gain my trust. But, once the trust is gained, these guys will want to be like me. How can that be possible? I have worked all my life to be where I am. I seem not to be working hard. I seem to be able to pull the greatest weight with the least possible strength. It is possible only if I have been practising hard behind the scene all these while.
Partnerships with men had never been successful for me. Although I am a leader of men, I am going nowhere in life. I ceased to be a leader of men.

Now I have tasted being leader of gals,  it is all good.

Leading gals is different from leading guys. Leading guys requires leadership qualities and leading-by-examples. Leading gals requires a different tact. Gals are driven by their urge to get that best gene. I have to prove that I am that quality gene. I am honest, but I don't tell on my relationships. I am free, but I am willing to be bound by that true love. I am strict,  but I am willing to reward handsomely for that brilliance. I forgive easily, but I am harsh towards evil-doers of the heart. I live my life fullest, but only with those who are willing to walk with me along a lonely winding pathway.

I always smile when stranger gals of both old and young touch me. Getting  their approvals are so easy. They never stop giving me discounts when I ask for none. Get a bigger plate of food when I least expected it. Point me to the right way when I look so lost. They hold my hands when I have fallen. Interesting aspects which I have never been able to see in man.

The most clever thing about being a leader of gals is I don't even need to share any of my businesses with them. Cos they don't wish to participate in them, they just want to jump that man.

That leaves one last problem who should I decide to sire my next generation. This is the only setback for being a leader of gals. To give each and every one a kiddo is good, but how to cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment