Thursday 27 December 2012

g.Beta males

Chickens is a restricted resource. Any farmer keeps more than 300 chickens must apply for a license and quota. The management is easy. The profit margin is high but the death rates are bad. The acreage used is small but very labour-intensive. This is also not yet a choice for me right now, I will have to avoid this trade unless I am forced to. But, the number of whites asking me to try is so many. Really hard to reject. I will have to think.

I was once a Beta Male. I love my family and I love the person who gave me my family. But, when trouble began, one by one they left me. Only then, I realise that being a beta male was wrong. I thought by trying to provide totally for the family, it is enough. It was not. When true trouble began, all the lies will surface. All kinds of accusation are thrown at me. I realised that instead of trying to defend my position. I just gave in and accept all my accusations. I just couldn't be bothered.

If there had been true love, why is there a need to explain? There is no need. True love should be able to transcend all these ripples. I was wrong.

There is no such thing as true love. There is only a commercial transaction.

How can I be romantic if I have to pay for all the household expenses and yet still be able to go to a french restaurant occasionally? No male can have a perfect career and not fall every now and then.

To think that the other guy can romance the gal occasionally to a french restaurant disgusts me. Such a cheapo charade.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I just say that all guys are alphas, but most chose to be beta to the gals they like. The time these betas got cheated, they will wise up and become a true alpha. when this happens, it is almost like a phoenix rising from the ashes, it is blinding.

Don't hold your breathe, this newly risen alpha will exhibit the true character of a genuine alpha. No lies. No Pretense. No weakness. Just pure power. Pure drive to succeed. Pure friendship that all men will gravitate to him for a share of that adventure.

Will he fall again? You bet. But, this time, he would squirrel away enough to  make even the most richie beta males smile at his cunning.

Will this new alpha takes risk? No. He will not take any more risk. Taking risk are for betas. Only betas are the silly ones to take risk. If the alpha is that strong, opportunities just open up and all he needs is to accept the offers. No risks. No mistakes. He is stable and thoughtful all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment