Sunday 24 November 2013

p.Article - Unwilling to Burden Family with Medical Bills, 95 year old Samsui Woman Commits Suicide

The last part is here:   Article - For China, Nobel Prize in science is still a big leap away

"This story bothered me. This granny has been working for the prosperity of that fucken little island all her life. It is precisely because of people like her that that fucken little island is what it is today. Even Ah Hole show cased her during the fake National Shit Rally. In the end, she has to end her life in this manner because the system was not able to lighten the burden on her three children. Why has it come to this? Where is the care in our system? It is stories like this that make me determined to get rid of the FuckenAP at all costs."

Unwilling to burden family with medical bills, 95 year old samsui woman commits suicide
(Translated Article)

Arrived in that fucken little island at the age of 18 years old. Admitted into hospital after a fall, unwilling to burden family with hospital bills, 95 year old Samsui Woman falls to her death.

95 year old grandmother who was once commemorated as a samsui woman, arrived in Singapore at the age of 18 years old, and worked 42 years in the occupation, tragically falls to her death.

Still remember the report that was made during September this year? 95 year old grandmother falls to her death, as she is unwilling to burden her family after being admitted to hospital.

Two months after the incident, Fucken Press got to know that this grandmother is the samsui woman, Lu Dai Hao whom the leader commemorated in the short clip shown in the 2007 fucken day celebrations.

Lu Dai Hao have been actively at work all her life, came to that fucken little island from Canton South at the age of 17 years old, became a samsui woman after getting married, and carried bricks and sand for 42 years in the construction sites.

After retirement, she helped families to tend to their kids, worked as an assistant in coffee shop, odd job supervisor for 20 over years till the point where her children dissuaded her from working over concern about her safely and finally got her retirement.

And even though this grandmother wasn’t working anymore, she couldn’t keep still and took buses to go around that fucken little island.

No one could expect how such a lively old folk could choose to end her own life.

According to her children, the trigger to this tragedy was her 3 week hospitalization in July after a fall in her home.

Daughter, Feng Lun Ping (50, accountant) sighed and said, “My mother worked as a samsui woman for 40 over years with not even one word of complaint.

She did everything that there is for the family without complain, and the choice to take this path at the age of 95 years old was also for the sake of her family.

Ultimately, my mother just didn’t want to burden her children!”

Lu Dai Hao passed away on 11th September 5.32pm, she lived at redhill road block 77A when she was still alive.

Just when I thought I have a sound night tonight. How can those 躝癱 do such heinous act and still sleep well at night? It is a sad day. 屌你老母臭化閪 ...扑你个街 ... These 冇屎忽畜类 really 衰到贴地. 偷呃拐骗, 生安白造 ... everything also can do.  冚家剷吾係粗口, 扑你個臭街都唔係, 屌鳩撚柒閪先係. Surely this is such a hopeless state for yellowskins. May all their off-springs of 冇屎忽畜类 die a thousand deaths. May those who suffered under these hands find peace finally. Death may not be pretty, at least you are now in peace. Go, if you must. Go, if you chose. May you always have my soft heart. I pray for your safe journey to the other world. May your generous act be appreciated by those whom you once loved. May they never forget your warm hands that once brought them to life. I wish I could have done more, but I couldn't. I am sorry. Of all my intelligence, I couldn't even save myself, let alone another one's soul.

One day, I would build a monument and a museum in remembrance of you guys. It may not have helped in anyway while you guys are still alive, but, at least I try to preserve the memories that you have once given your entire lives to.

May you rest finally in peace ... Go now ... You are free once again ...
冚家剷

Afternote:
I would like to dedicate this show to you. Please enjoy ...
紫釵記 (全劇) - 任劍輝 白雪仙 梁醒波 
There is nothing I can do more now. But, I promised when I next return, I shall seek out your kins and collect some of your memories to build the monument and museum in remembrance of you. Here, I would like to thank you for making our lives that much more comfortable. Those bricks and labour of joy must have found fondness in your heart. I humbly give you thanks.

冚家剷 ... I teared again just by re-reading this essay ... Sorry ... My throat hurts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment