Monday 6 October 2014

p.劣根性

The last part is here:   Red Sorghum Wine

From what I observed no matter how much education one gets, it would never change the 劣根性 of chinaman.

Why do I say so?

I noticed some students who were educated in the west; when they returned, they were amazingly eloquent and very smooth at getting to where they wanted to reach. Once they have reached those places, they became very arrogant and unfeeling towards other "lesser" beings' plights. What grow them such arrogance? God knows. Most of the early immigrants were labourers and menial workers. They all came from very humble beginnings, but, when the next generations came and stepped on their daddies' shoulders to reach new horizon, they totally forget that they were once from very humble beginnings. If not for their forebears' hard work, they wouldn't have reached what they have. Let alone, a rich meal on the plate.

This is not a plea for their change of superiority. The sight of them disgusts me totally.

But, one thing I truly enjoyed is that they like to buy very expensive dwellings to show their purchasing power. They all went into millions. Beautiful. They have to por lumpar all the way. The moment they stopped. Their income stopped. They would be dead. What a beautiful methodology. They all lived under constant stress and worry that they might be discovered as fake supporters of the white fucken regime, i.e., they must never be discovered as fakeys. LOL. So they would cry on national TV like our dear leader North Koreans. Even if they die their own father, die their own mother also not as sad as their dear leader illy dies.

Their commitment to the banks is so heavy that they have no choice but to fail.

Recessions or financial crises will come every 5 or 10 or 15 or 20 or 25 or 30 years. Each cycle more severe than the next. I love it deep deep because most of their loan periods are in the 30 years. If the 5-year cycle don't fuck you, the 10-year would. If the 10-year cycle don't fuck you, the 15-year would. If the 15-year cycle don't fuck you, the 20-year would. If the 20-year cycle don't fuck you, the 25-year would. If the 25-year cycle don't fuck you, the 30-year would. I am merely watching an extended serials.

Another thing I noticed - Anger. Some of them were so angry that I am not interested in joining their meals. They couldn't show off to me that they have arrived to places that were way better than mine. I was sad. I was just a mouse. I was a no-body. There was no need to compare. Yet, there were no true friendship. I am not a Jones. 劣根性?

My time to return is nigh. I would be burning away some of my candle to warm one or few people. I know I am just a poor fucker. But, I still have 40 years to go. If I finally managed to start this year, I just hope that I am not so late. I would never live my life in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment