Saturday 18 October 2014

p.風中奇緣

風中奇緣
The last part is here:   Show - 兰陵王

It is so excellent. Yellowskins from the big island are so good. Of all her inadequacies, she has developed a true democracy. This show is so well done that although its story line is weak but very enjoyable to watch. It allows poor bastards like me to escape from the rigours of life, even if it is just for a brief moment.

True democracy allows true creativity. I wish the big island well.

I guess some people don't mind having blood in their hands and still always able to sleep well at night. To this, I hope that karma will find its true way.

Now people from the larger island are busy fighting their evil empire. I wish them well too. Blood has already spit. I just hope that freedom would not exact too high a price.

Although I had been moaning for the loss of my medium project, as long as I have not lost capital, I still have a chance.

Tengri is a fair guy. He will look after those who are fair and hard-working.

A friend of mine suggested that instead of keeping toy chicken, I should keep this:
 
  She is definitely evil. An evil mind for business.

I am not sad. Just feel that life is easier if there is someone to share it with.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    LOL ... I didn't expect any one to miss my writing. Maybe that itself is a sign that an honest and good council is hard to come by. Do believe in a good council as 夫未戰而廟算勝者,得算多也;未戰而廟算不勝者,得算少也。多算勝少算,而況於無算乎!吾以此觀之,勝負見矣。

    I know you are going through some soul searching. But, I am afraid I couldn't tell you more in this public forum as there are too many bastards that would try to get me or you or both of us down.

    I just know too many immigrants who regretted their decisions. The main reason is first and foremost: you are doing it for your kids. Now that your kids are settled and happy, it is time you should thinking for yourself in the next 50 years. You can't go on trying to play the western system. You will lose as you are never the earthworm of the west.

    As you thought through, I shall just give you a smart hint: many fuckened parents have already moved up north towards very exotic places to settle. I have a friend who bought a budget hotel so that his son can be a manager there. This son of his is not the studying type. This son plays like hell. This son would never be able to survive in fuckened land. But, this son is having great time in Buddhaland. He is so happy that his parents are wise beyond him to help him. You can consider similar options when the time is right for you.

    Another hint is this: never buy any paper houses in the west. it costs too much to repair. if you need, buy land or you can start buying some concrete houses with land in the north.

    Never buy land on credit, you will die servicing the loan. I believe there is a cute reader in this public forum that bought land on credit, he rejected my council. Well, I wish him well.

    I might have said too much already. There are simply too many bastards out there that are trying their best to destroy.

    You are forewarned of seeking good council from the internet.

    I leave you in peace ...

    +luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am be reachable at asingaporeanson@gmail.com
    wish you good luck in all your future bets Luca

    ReplyDelete