Thursday 1 August 2013

b.Passion Business III - Buying Land

The last part is here:   Passion Business III - Swiftlets' Needs

After considering the oil palm plantation is too expensive for my poor soul. Looks like I better start to plan for the cutey bird house. I have no real budget issues with the bird house. If got money, do a nicer house. If no budget, do a stupid house. If it collects bird's nests, great. Else, use this to bluff little mei-meis from KL. LOL. They would be most glad to come and see my bird house. They will comment here and comment there. Then I will buy speakers here,  speakers there. Light control here and light control there. They are after all great thinkers and keepers of my faith.

Hehehe ... I heard the real success comes from total darkness. Me think hard on this issue.

This is indeed a fun hobby. Income should not be too big a draw for me. It is after all just a getting-little-mei-meis' gimmick. They claimed that they need bird's nests every day. Sigh ... bloody expensive hobby, indeed.

Project Progress:
(1)   Find a piece of land, about 3-10 acres, possibly on main peninsula. The separation from neighbours should be large enough, so that music is not too loud that the neighbours will complain. Long-term friendship is important.

5 comments:

  1. Lend me your speaker leh, I wanna see if I can get a signal here. Probably not, I suspect Darwin has a small chance. Perth .. no way. Infertile land, Mediterranean weather. Still thinking hard, will not stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,

    I have nothing in my name. This blog is only a figment of my imagination. So, please don't take this blog so seriously. It may bluff you real bad.

    You may be right that in my private key, I have actually secretly advised my heir(s) to pay by installments for their land purchases. So you see ... internet is never to be believed.

    +luca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is merely a passing show. It may very well be an imagination itself, does it matter what is to be believed? At the end of each show, the lights turn out all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed dreaming. Dreaming allows me to break free for a brief moment the immerse yoke of burden. Without dreams, I would have died a thousand death.

    Let's all enjoy a little dreaming, hope at the end of the day, it might lead to something you have always wanted all along.

    Always remember, when you are tired, don't forget to breathe, so says my wise crane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreams and reality are merging. Many of us would have experienced situations where we could not differentiate reality from a dream. Our consciousness and perception can be bent, it suggests the flaws of the human mind but we can learn to use these flaws to our advantage.

    ReplyDelete