Thursday 29 May 2014

g.Emotionally Tested Full Throttle

The last part is here:   Land - Another Worked Example

Tiramisu Queen just told me every one of her ex-boyfriends from year 0 and how she rejected each of every one of them. I wondered what was the intent?

Maybe it was based purely on friendship or was there something more sinister?

Emotionally I am fully drained. I am not interested in a new relationship. In the past, I was hurt too many times. Maybe it was fully my fault, maybe not or shared half-half. I don't really wish to recall.

Too many have left me due to factors that are not emotional. Of course, I was saddened by this, but what to do? Life still need to live. I still need to work and eat.

To sweeten the deal, Tiramisu Queen has promised me a small share in her new huge restaurant in white land that she bought cash. In that fuckened little island, another also proposed giving a half-share of an apartment. In yet another instance in a bigger island, she suggested that she will nurse and feed me for life. So many indecent proposals, I really wonder if any one of these cases can be more emotionally driven as compared to the dollar sign? In short, I also got feelings wan, you know!

As an old fucken, I guess I am no longer young. I can't choose as well as before. But, when I was younger, I did have huge freedom of choice. In the end, I am still a poor fucken and fully fuckened by gals around me.

As a starter, Tiramisu Queen suggested that I throw away all my current sweet young things before engaging her. This was not the first time she tested me. I swallowed hard. She is clever, wor. She claimed that sweet young things are heartless persons and none of these sweet young things will grow old with me, wan. She asked me not to be so silly. As I am no longer young, what I need now is a powerful sugar mummy. Well said. No mincing of words. She has 6 houses, 3 apartments, 1 bungalow and a chained stores.

I guess I need to sleep and fight another day. This world is so well placed with honey-traps. My reputation as an independent businessman is now fully at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment