Saturday 12 July 2014

p.A New Sunrise?

The last part is here:   Ubah Rally

Is it so hard to start over? Every chinaman wants to screw me. Every white wants to racist me. Even my own bloodied relations want to squeeze me.

I am tired and truly so very tired.

If I have to start over again, will I be free? Is this so hard to restart?

I just met a chinaman. She said during her early years, she cried every day to sleep. She did have a husband with her and kid and yet she couldn't take this immigration nonsense. She said she was very lost. Yes. I agreed with her. Her current chinaman employer truly screwed her to bits. This employer would give her minimum wage and then worked her to the ground. She has now worked herself into a mini key staff in the organisation and yet when I asked her about her wage rate. She snapped out. It is sad that things like this happen everyday. Chinaman screwing chinaman. This is so disgusting. If these chinamen are that good, then go and screw a white. Why is it that whenever they meet a white, they ended up sucking his cock. Hence, I don't wish to engage any chinaman. I much prefer racism with the whites. Because they normally couldn't get their own whites to do the job, they would end up giving it to the Asians. This is how we survive. Taking bread crumbs off the whites' table. This is far better than eating shit every day with the chinaman. Call me a yellow banana any day.

She has finally decided to leave her current employer. I wish her well.

None of the chinamen I met wanted to cooperate to fight. They just want to screw each other's ass.

My eyes teared non-stop today. I don't know why. Suddenly I felt all my effort was in vain. I have no more drive to fight.

I need to go to sleep now. Hopefully the new sunrise will smile at me.

Let me enjoy this song:   幾許風雨 (羅文)
幾許風雨 
作詞:小美 作曲:Choo Seho 編曲:杜自持
無言輕倚窗邊 凝望雨勢急也亂
似個瘋漢 滿肚鬱結 怒罵著厭倦 
徐徐呼出煙圈 回望以往的片段
幾許風雨 我也經過 屹立到目前 
一生之中誰沒痛苦 得失少不免 
看透世態每種風雨 披身打我面 
身處高峰 嘗盡雨絲 輕風的加冕
偶爾碰上了急風 步伐末凌亂
心底之中知分寸 得失差一線 
披荊斬棘的挑戰 光輝不眷戀 
悠然想起當天 無盡冷眼加嘴臉 
正似風雨 每每改變 現實盡體驗
無求一生光輝 唯望鬥志不會斷
見慣風雨 見慣改變 盡視作自然
悠然推窗觀天 雲漸散去星再現
雨線飄斷 似我的臉 熱淚聚滿面 
然而不死春天 全賴暖意不間斷
似你的臉 叫我溫暖 伴著我步前  

My dear, please don't cry. There would be a new sunrise soon. If people are not with you, do you therefore need to weep after them? If they are true, then there is no need to cry for they would always be there for you. Every dog has his day. It is a matter of when. Grit that fucking teeth of yours and learn to wake up to fight another day ... Get that fucking fat ass off the ground and learn to box ... Tomorrow must be a new dawn. Loneliness is given. Don't fight it. Embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment