Thursday 13 June 2013

b.Contract - The colours of People

The previous parts are here:   b.Contract - Mister 20% and p.A Joke in Emigration.

This is a very interesting part of life. When I first arrived in a white land, I thought my best friends must come from my ex-countrymen or same-same colours. How foolishly wrong!

(1)   Talk to a 45yo Vietcon for a professional service. She quoted $X. I asked why so expensive. She replied it is a complicated matter. I swallowed my saliva and said I got no money. I later decided that I have no choice but to open up the task to more quotes. I asked a white from a very famous place. He said it is too simple a matter. He suggested to bill me $Y, a fucking 27% of $X. 屌你老母 ...

(2)   I asked for a rental for a small place when I first arrived. I was introduced to a 55yo ex-countryman from another ex-countryman. We started off very well. We talked about NS and fucked that fucken little island till kingdom comes. When we finally come down to price, he quoted $X, claiming that his wife will cook nasi-lemak now and then for me. I replied that is a little above market. He claimed that is not the case, in fact, he has already given me a 33.3% discount from what he charged the whites. I said I got no money. Later, I just read the newspapers and book a place from a white. He only charged me 50% of $X in a superior location. 屌你老母 ...

(3)   I went to another place again for rental in another city. This time a chinaman discussed with me on the rental, she quoted $X. I said that is about 25% more than the usual price. She said I got no choice if I don't wish to rent. I just read the internet and went to a very nice white couple for exactly market price. Later, they reduced my rental by another 50%. 屌你老母 ...

...

Don't need too many examples ...

It is so obvious that these jokers haven't make it in white land, since they can't sponge the whites, they act like lao chiaos and try to sponge off the newbies. How foolish! They should have grouped together and fight in a foreign land. I have coined a new word "auto-racism", auto means self in Greek, to suggest the racism I am facing. So what a beautiful day, I now run away fastest whenever I happen to hear that fucken accent from that fucken little island. Help them? Lol ...

That being said, there are also many nice chinamen that helped me along the way (non-monetary). The whites don't usually helped me but they are very fair. They don't quote above market, although they try their best not to deal with the likes of me.

Given time, each and every one would have survived, the government of the day would ensure that. They wanted more bodies to do up their economies.

Racism exists everywhere, sadly auto-racism is the hardest to swallow. Sometimes I feel the whites may be more genuine in dealing with the likes of me, after all, they still need to feed, but in nicer ways.

I am feeling stronger by the day ... principally, out of every 10 deals, I succeed in just 1. But, usually a very good one. The rest of the 9 losers, I just minimize my bets and take my time. I don't show-hand at all. The best is that the few successful deals paid me more than 10 times each. It is good to be patient. Lol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment