Monday 24 June 2013

b.Land - Church - a worked example

The last part is here:   Land - In Perpetuity (Part 4 of 4)

Today, a white agent called me. She said she has a cheap church for sale. I swallowed hard. How on earth do I want such an asset? The building is tempting. The location is tempting (as in all churches). The price of course is wonderful.

I recalled long time ago, an interesting friend and I were drinking and talking cock. He said he has always wanted to start a cult. I found that idea tempting really. It was one of those childish thoughts. When it really comes to head, the decision making is vile.

I had always enjoyed walking into the compound of a church. Nothing holy for me. I just enjoy the peace and quietness that it affords me every time I feel depressed. Never will I think that I can indeed own a real church. How about the current members? Should I ask them to stay or leave.

Anyway, this was only a proposal to purchase, nothing yet has happened. There is no rush.

A great man once said:   It is better to lose opportunity than capital. I have to search my thoughts on whether if this asset type will fit into my grander intention.

1 comment: