Thursday 3 July 2014

p.I Buy a Super Market?

The last part is here:   Greyhawk is Here

Greyhawk ceased my throat and shouted into my ears, "You have been fornicating with my daughter for eons now. What are you going to do about it?"

It is true that I have been fornicating with his daughter, white crane, for the longest of time without me saying anything substantial to forward that relation. White crane also knew that I have constant companions, lotus and chrysanthemum. I can't just abandon them and go for her.

I gave a wry smile in place.

White crane must have been pressurising her father to help her to do me in.

"To cut the long story short! I will sell you a supermarket cheap, without any down payment, if you agree to marry her within a year of owning the supermart." Greyhawk again shouted into my ears. It is truly funny that a man of his stature could stoop so low to find favour for his daugther.

Greyhawk's supermarket is not a big one, but one that took the better of his 35 years in white land to build. He just wanted to seek happiness for his daughter. With that, he suggested giving his prized asset to me.

Suddenly what I saw in Greyhawk is not just a loving father, but a greying old guy. Did he regret all these years he has spent in white land? Or is he reminiscing the possible good old familiar playground he used to play during childhood in India?

I couldn't tell. He has moisture in his eyes. The cool summer wind is taking its time to warm the white land.

I breathed a heavy sigh and replied in the negative. I am a poor bastard and my means are humble, but I don't need another guy to give me a lift to reach where I want to go.

I told him that I would be fair to white crane when the time comes.

I left the old man to ponder about his unoriginal outburst.

Just today too, funny that another gal`s father is also offering me to buy us a big house cash as our wedding gift if it even takes place.

Wow ... all my gals are so bloody rich. Why do I still need to worry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment