Sunday 27 January 2013

b.Her Daughter

The mother, 0.50000 has a beautiful daughter, 0.25000. After I have conquered her mother, then I will try my luck on the daughter. Right now, due to timing issue, I can't propose a dangerous liaison for her mother. Soon, I hope, soon ... This is so dangerous that I must tread with care. I don't wish to be murdered before sunrise. Courtship is so fun and yet so deadly. I have no friends to ask for help but yet, I need that little help in each turn. Some times I go into some self-pity. But, what else can I do but to swallow up everything whole and grit my teeth. Life can only be easier each step that I don't ask for help. A little longer way, longer time, longer effort, but yet the shortest path.


四张机。鸳鸯织就欲双飞。可怜未老头先白。春波碧草,晓寒深处,相对浴红衣。
The song is here
江城子(乙卯正月二十日记梦)
苏轼
十年生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。千里孤坟,无处话凄凉。纵使相逢应不识,尘满面,鬓如霜。 夜来幽梦忽还乡,小轩窗,正梳妆。相顾无言,惟有泪千行。料得年年肠断处,明月夜,短松冈。

No comments:

Post a Comment