Wednesday 9 January 2013

p.The Advantage of Crying/Tearing

Another target in sight. Let's see how far this one will go. It is always good to test the limits of my ability to bargain with the white people. So far, my average is 35-25%, which I feel is already the limit of their patience. Surprisingly, I used to think that they are not that flexible in their prices. I was wrong. Once I find a small little level of bargain, I will use that to my fullest advantage. When I am lucky, I do get 35% but very rarely. But, minimum 25% is more than achievable. Most of the time, they were shocked at my ability to explain my bids. The results were satisfactory so far. For the ones I dealt with so far, they are very poor in the art of buying and selling due to lack of experience.

Emotions are hard to manage. There was this saying:   英雄有泪不輕彈,只是未到傷心處

Sometimes, it is alright to release tension by crying/tearing. I now love to watch soap operas as they always try to tickle my emotions. I tear easily so it is a good way to release my tensions. After the release, many things that I am concerned at that moment seem so trivial.

Achievements are easy to come by. Just have to do it slowly. There is no rush for the grand prize. Because I have already achieved my mini-prize. Converting it to a grand prize is only a matter of time. No need to risk that one quick step. Might as well try to do mini-steps all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment