Monday 27 May 2013

p.屌你嘅老母臭化閪: Degree is useless


I must use 廣東粗口五大字 to describe these white maggots: 仆街 冚家剷 ... I absolutely respect Mr Hew Kuan Yau 丘光耀, he is really my guiding light.  You can watch him at:

youtube:   Superman 丘光耀

I understand so many bloggers have spoken against the white maggots for suggesting that getting a degree is not important.

屌你老母 ... 生仔冇屎忽 ... These 屎忽鬼 really are living white maggots among the uninitiated people. Bloggers have tried in vain to explain, analyse and suggest in various scenerios on whether a degree is needed or not. In the end, they always conclude that there are true merits in getting the degree.

Frankly I just don't give a damn. I wrote this entry is because I find so much indignation in these 仆街's farts. So irresponsible. So vile. So inhuman to the weak ones. Don't really need to appeal to people's logic. There is none to begin with.

My reason is simple:   If the degree is so useless, why don't those 野仔 from these 冚家剷 don't go to famous universities overseas for their degrees? Stay put in 粉肠 local uni lah. Why give maximum private tuition to these 屎忽仔s so that they can advance in their class ranking?

扑你个街 ... These 冇屎忽畜类 really 衰到贴地. 偷呃拐骗, 生安白造 ... everything also can do. 

君子爱财, 取之有道 ...

Most of us are too selfish to understand the true meaning of integrity. If you don't practise this, your wealth will not last.

A little poem for these 仆街s :
冚家剷泥齊種樹
汝家池塘多鮫魚
魚肥果熟嫲撚飯
邀你老母替下廚 

This blog is written ONLY for my next generation. This blog is never for fun. Everything I stand for and written is meant for my next generation to read and know me when I finally passed on. My struggles in white land and my real philosophy in life. There is no greater tool than a historic diary.

All of us will come to pass one day, so why make this passage so painfully meaningless? 

To sum:   To get a university degree is to get that 思维. 思维 is very important in one's mental health. With that 思维, one is crystal clear. One is not proud. One is calm. One is not hasty. It is almost like the highest zen level in kungfu, 思维 will create that weapon-of-choice within one's mind. All powerful. All encompassing. All free. Once you have achieved it, share it with your loved ones. Veni, vidi, vici ...

No comments:

Post a Comment