Thursday 9 May 2013

p.仆街 , 冚家鏟! 屌你老母! 冚家富貴!


仆街 , 冚家鏟! Finally got it off my chest. That asshole little island was so fucken. I was treated with the utmost disrespect. Since that little island treated me so bad, honestly why should I care about its inhabitants, except for those loved ones still stuck.

I was supposed to be given 2 x luggage weight of 23 kg and a hand luggage of 7 kg for check-in. I was dead early and I checked-in my 2 x luggages at less 23 kg each. That zero-smile fucken asshole fillipina foreign trash got the cheek to ask me to weigh my hand luggage. It was found to be 9 kg flat. She said I was over-limit. I must lighten before I fly. I was stupid enough to comply.

屌你老母! Later I found that all the angmo tua kee. They each got 20 kg hand luggage in tow. They all went through the same fucken check-in gal.

冚家富貴! This is what foreign trash has done to that little fucken island. May God be nice and bless it with more of such trash.

Enough of such trashy shit.

Youtube:   anwar's rally after the 5 May 2013 election results

My utmost respect for a nice man - Mr Anwar Ibrahim.

He once said, "I was DPM before and I enjoyed being at the top of the world. I went to hell when I was jailed, stripped naked, beaten up and ate my meals on the ground. What else can I not have done." (paraphased)

I believed him. He is an enlightened man.

May he and his daughter be the stars that shine upon the Malaysians when darkness falls.

Conclusion:

As a business person, I must admit this is already the best 5 May 2013 election result Malaysia can hope to achieve. Anything else, blood will splash. This is unfortunately after all the great tree of freedom - it takes no other type of nourishment.

His most beautiful wife:   Dr Wan Azizah: What You Hold Onto, What You Believe, That Makes A Real Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment