Saturday 14 September 2013

p.xox - I have Cancer

The last part is here:   xox - Technology as a Business-Type 

Just 5 more days to Mid-Autumn Festival. I received this terrible news from a true friend. I think I had written about her in my blog before. I really can't recall though. She has come to white land for 30 years now, at tender age of 20 yo. She couldn't find a job and she was not as educated as she would like to be. Every week, she would make a phone call to her home. She would not speak to her parents. She just cried and cried till the phone went dead due to lack of credit. She found someone she loved and married. Together they put their backs on the work and managed to grow a retail business with branches. Now she drives a very expensive car and a huge house with huge land reserve. She is without doubt a success story among immigrants.

But recently, she discovered that a part of her body grew without pain. She went to examine the x-rays. She was diagnosed with a cancer. The world around her collapsed. She now wanted to sell off all her businesses and stop.

Her perspective in life changed literally overnight. She no longer sees the need to fight that money game. She told me that without health, everything else is a joke. She then asked me if she can follow me to the east to talk to my plants and animals. I smiled.

To state it categorically:   I am no expert in the topic of cancer.

I do have loved ones who are stuck in that fucken little island who contracted cancer. Immediately after their operations, their life styles changed. They are no longer willing to push that money envelope. But, unlike the gal here in white land, that fucken little island don't give my loved ones any choice. They remained extremely driven with no ends in sight. It is indeed a sad day for me.

To me, we do have a choice as to whether we will get cancer.
  • We need to drink and eat healthily. We should never drink shit water.
  • We should exercise regularly. Yoga alone is not enough. We need regular cardio.
  • We must never work for people. We must work only for ourselves. 
  • We should deal with elements of the earth and not people. People around us give us stress. We don't need these stresses. Hence, I work only for my plants and animals.
  • I don't lie to people around me, hence, I have no need to create more lies to cover my last. This reduces my stress greatly too.
  • I don't deal with chinamen. To reduce stress, I deal exclusively with the whites. Chinamen are too poor for me. They will cheat me the moment I said go.
  • I also don't deal with the darkies. I am not a racist. They told me I will be lucky to find a darkie who lies only 50% of the time. They are at least truthful in this declaration.
  • I eat health supplements. I eat natural stuff such as 人参、 鹿茸、燕窝、魚翅、花膠(肚)、灵芝、冬虫草、鲍鱼、海参、各种中药材.
  • I drink very strong double-boil soup every 3 days.

There is no need for any one of us to create unnecessary stressors in our bodies. It is indeed a choice.

I wish this true friend a speedy recovery. If she likes, I will bring her to see me after her operation. See if I can show her my pair of peacocks.

As for the other friend, if you are reading this, please help me to get a pair of baby white porcupines and a pair of baby pangolins. You know the drill. You owed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment