Wednesday 18 December 2013

p.Show - The Hobbit II - The Desolation of Smaug

The last part is here:   Show - 神雕侠侣 (1983)

Just went to see The Hobbit II - The Desolation of Smaug. It was way better than Part I.

The show was enthralling to watch. However, there was not much theme, just loads of fighting. Multi-threaded.

Sometimes one shouldn't question why the things are demanded in the way it should. I must just possess blind-faith, grit my teeth and move on. There are many things I would like to question why. But, not all questions have answers.

Recently I have been gaming online. I lost many battles. So many players were much better player than I am. So many hustlers as well. It showed that in the real world, there are many many guys out there that would fake anything just to have a cheapo win over you. There is no honour in the game. To these guys, there is only one word - win at all cost (SunTzu's 孫子兵法).

But, I don't believe in that approach. Honourability is still to me key to the ultimate prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment