Tuesday 17 September 2013

p.An unexpected Guest - Bubble Tea

The last part is here:   Journey to the Land of Crescent Lake

I have followed my white crane's command by mastering my men and chariots for the coming battle of the Land of Crescent Lake.

At dawn this evening, I heard a large group of bugles sounded in unison. Stretching as far as my eyes can see. An army of elves marching in-step towards me. Leading the contingent was the elven king, Bubble Tea.

After half an hour or so, he reached me and bowed, "Greetings! Your Imperial Majesty."

Trying not to show any disgust, I bowed, "Greetings too! Your Majesty. What wind blows you to thee?" I always have disdain for stupid names. How can any father named his son, Bubble Tea? It is so silly sounding and no doubt, to no end, a continuous source of entertainment for both friends and foes.

Bubble Tea said, "I have come with great tidings. I come to honour the covenant once made between man and elf. The battle of the Crescent Lake is nigh. My 300,000 elves would be at your service. The ogres are strong and the strength of man is admittedly insufficient."

Things really travel fast and wide here in white land. I wondered who's the fucker who leaked this information to him.

I smiled and said, "There is no mountain too high that man cannot scale and there is no river too wide that man cannot cross. Man may be weak at times, but, truly each man will stand to fight for what he deemed to be his sacred destiny."

Bubble Tea said, "For all that were fortold by my elven high-seers. Your battle is going to be mortally challenging even for a wise king like you." I sensed his cruelty. I sensed his urgency. I sensed most of all, the crave for a blood debt.

I bowed slightly and said, "I am forever indebted to your father in the Battle of White Steps. It was he who gave me a way out of that fucken little island. He taught me well for I am now man among men. If I now take your elven army into my command, I would have broken the promise I once made to your father. I have promised that within my life-time, I will not raise another army that will risk the live of one elf, let alone thousands of elves. My hands are afraid to be stained once again by these precious blood debts."

Bubble Tea said, "Very well then, I seek your answer."

I replied, "Let's not discuss the battle on hand. Let's be merry for tonight the night only just began."

Bubble Tea is a very stubborn guy. He will stop at nothing to reach his target. I have to be very careful not to turn his army over to the ogres, the guardians and defenders of the Land of the Crescent Lake. I must draw Bubble Tea's attention towards another target. Hopefully long enough to secure my control over the Land of the Crescent Lake. But, he doesn't look as stupid as he appears to be. He must have wise council. Let me check out his elven queens in tow. If I find any smart ones, I must seduce them first, the man's pride is always his prime or is it his prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment