Wednesday 11 June 2014

a.The Ah Ma Who Sold Stuff on the Streets of Orchard Road has Passed Away

The last part was here:   Article - Unwilling to Burden Family

Dear The Real Singapore,
I refer to your earlier article: "DEAR TRS, PLEASE HELP THE OLD LADY SELLING THINGS OUTSIDE CINELEISURE!"

This old ah ma is always sell things outside cineleisure at orchard road and one of your readers shared the article saying that she looks very ill and is coughing very badly on the streets despite trying her best to earn a living at such a old age. She has been selling stuff on the streets outside Cineleisure for many years already despite being 80+ years old.
The reader also complained that why isn't the government helping her. He asked her stop selling if she is not feeling well but she told him that she can't cause she need to pay for her medical bills. She is still selling there now and vomitting beside her at the same time.
I went there yesterday wanting to find the old aunty and pass her some money but I couldn't find her there anymore. Today I saw a update from Project Awareness - Share & Walk with me that broke my heart: A very shocking news, maybe in this morning for those who read our post at Project Awareness. The old lady selling her stuffs outside Orchard Cineleisure passed away today at 00.06am. It is sad to break this news to all our supporters and friends, but let give her a LIKE for all the memories she given to us at Orchard Cineleisure.

Message from Tere Han: Zheng po po passed away today at SGH. Hope she really gave you guys memories of Aunty Cineleisure. Guess she is now in the good hands of (God/Lao Tian Ye/Allah) whatever. Hope she rest in peace and move on to afterlife to find peace and hope.

Read about this old lady story: http://tinyurl.com/k98madx
May this lovely old lady rest in peace and thank you the chatting sessions that I used to had with you. 一路好走!
Remember to share Project Helping Hand and walk with us in Project Awareness. A little thought can mean so much!
Elson Soh 苏奕铨
Founder of Project Awareness - Share & Walk with me
(Updated on 11 June 2014 00.06)


Another super sad day for me after reading this news. I wish I could only help. 屌你老母臭化閪 ...扑你个街 ... I will do my utmost to let the poor find a better place. These 冇屎忽畜类 really 衰到贴地. 偷呃拐骗, 生安白造 ... everything also can do.  冚家剷吾係粗口, 扑你個臭街都唔係, 屌鳩撚柒閪先係. Amazing I am able to witness such low-lives. Not only back there, but in white land as well. I guess low-lives are everywhere. It is good to avoid them totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment