Wednesday 12 February 2014

b.Longevity Businesses

The last part is here:   Passion Business I - Trust 

I felt sad today. The decision to kill off a poisoned branch is made. Although there is a chance of losing another 5%, I guess I have to do it. Right now, the opponent is trying his best to salvage what's remaining. I had given him more than 3 chances in the past to make good, but he failed to do so. He loved to bully a youngling.

Along the way, I met more proprietors that are willing to go on the longevity wagon. Maybe things may not happen, maybe things might happen. At least, I am not bound by the old issues.

The path towards building longevity has so far been met with great comfort. I just met another proprietor having issue of 气. He was hospitalized for it. He was very excited about the prospect of high-value longevity farming. He proposed ideas of meeting more people in the same interest. He simply wanted to commercialize immediately these longevity concepts.  I smiled.

I said if the cost of investment merely managed to make you live longer by 20 years, wouldn't that be sufficient return? Lots of businesses cannot stand the sands of time because the younglings are unable to cope with the continuance of businesses. Say, an old fucken guy in an old fucken island, if he had a choice of living another 20 years, his fucken younglings wouldn't be so hapless. This fucken would have owned the entire enterprise for a long, long time to come.

He finally understood my longevity idea. He now understand that if we ourselves cannot be old fuckens, how dare we preach longevity to others. If what we believed, works. Then, we need not even be trading it. It could be used as a weapon against all odds. A business brewed for another 20 more years under the same stewardship would be scary to our opponents. Imagine you char kway teow, instead of 20-80 years (60 years), it is 20-100 years (80 years), who can hope to punish you in your arena. The last 20 years is to kill off the succeeding younglings of the competition in one single stroke.

The thought is simply mind-blowing.

Another proprietor showed me 2 canisters of honey which she declared of high value. I said that two canisters can't even hope to complete one bottle of mead. She swallowed hard. She had prevented even her kins to consume it like sugar. Imagine what life-giving would a well-fermented and aged bottle of mead will do to her health? She was floored.

I told her. Even with great daily exercises, it is still insufficient to have longevity. One must consume daily supplements. Some of these essential supplements are so expensive that only the kings and queens find them cheap enough, hence, the only way is to get at them is to farm them on a continuous basis.

After she listened to my list of supplements and how I intend to farm them all in all parts of the world. She agreed that she will help me to the fullest.

I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment