Sunday 9 February 2014

b.Passion Business I - Trust

The last part is here:   Passion Business I - Taste 

The time has come to decide on trust. The factory is ready. The deals are struck. The labourers are few but capable.

Many opinions have suggested against the new partnership. I think so too.

As in all deals, there would be good parts and bad parts. If the bad parts weigh over the good parts, I guess the decision would be easy. If the weightage is balanced, then the decision making is also easy, just abandon the deal. It is hard if the majority of the deal is good, but with a few bad major parts.

My current decision point is this partnership is weak. But, the greater good part is that I will have company. I guess I need to be strong. Very strong.

Tomorrow would be the day of reckoning. I will have to decide on the issue of trust.

It is ok that I go at it alone. There was nothing in the past of me and there is nothing in front of me. So why be so concerned? I have been so alone. I don't need to be so concerned about loneliness. Yes. Loneliness is sad. Loneliness is draining. Loneliness eats the soul. But, why must I be so afraid? Loneliness is just a state of mind.

Warmth may be a super tempting commodity at all times. But, I needed a trusted partner not someone whom I have to guard against always.

If tomorrow is indeed a good day to negotiate, I will drop all pretence and ask for the one important question - trust.

If the answer is truth, I will go forth with this partnership. Else, I will plot my separation and severence.

I have walked this question of trust before. I shall walk once more.

It is very interesting that now that I have spoken about it, I felt so much better in dealing with it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment