Tuesday 17 June 2014

b.Passion Business II - The Connection Needed

The last part is here:   Passion Business II - How to Grow Ginseng

The best part is that I am buying a cute little land to plant this marvel this winter. Nice price and I am going to ace it.

The next best part is that I have rented a little 10-acre nursery for $200 per year for the next 10 years. Imagine the fun I am going to get. On top of that, they throw in an alpaca barn farm for free. They simply wants me to rent their premises and occupy it and pay their taxes.

I am now securing the seedlings from the white land to start the game. Hopefully the returns of $20-30k per acre comes true.

On top of that, they wanted me to try to help them build a fresh water fish farm. Nice farmers, nice lands, nice projects.

The last best thing I heard for the day is that many lands are now selling for a song as their parents all died on them (i.e., 1920s-1930s). Over the next 15 years, many more baby boomers have to die and transfer their land holdings to their city-bound kids and most kids can't pay their huge estate taxes and they have no choice but to sell their lands on the cheap to pay for their taxes.

This is how good the news over the day.

Today every white is having a dying parent with huge land reserves and they all smiled at me hoping to find me renting their lands on the cheap. But, I am a cheapo. I don't rent lands even if it is near free. I don't want to help them on their property taxes. I want them to sell on the cheap.

I am know to pay only on average 25% of the market value and nothing more. That's how bastardy I am. I am also succeeding. A devil is not a fun guy to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment