Sunday 15 June 2014

g.Show - 非诚勿扰 (2014)

The last part is here:   Show - 非诚勿扰

The show is here:   非诚勿扰 (2014)

Hehehe ... To fight depression, I have been watching day and night the show.

The show is so interesting. You would find lots of assholes and nasty characters. You will see it in both guys and gals alike. There are goodies and there are nasties. I guess in life it is also the same.

I am going to embark on the largest project in my life and I have chosen too my partner-in-crime for the implementation.

I don't know what the future holds. But I am willing to give it a go.

Life is very short. I have already walk more than half way through. I don't want to keep guessing. I am going to go with the heart. Hopefully one day I can proudly proclaim that there is goodness left in the human race.

I just want to listen to a song:   新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦
昨日像那东流水离我远去不可留今日乱我心多烦忧 抽刀断水水更流举杯消愁愁更愁明朝清风四飘流 由来只闻新人笑有谁听到旧人哭爱情两个字好辛苦 是要问一个明白还是要装作糊涂知多知少难知足 看似个鸳鸯蝴蝶不应该的年代可是谁又能摆脱人世间的悲哀 花花世界鸳鸯蝴蝶在人间已是癫何苦要上青天不如温柔同眠

I still like 笑傲江湖 (粤版)
愿那风是我愿那月是我柳底飞花是我对酒当歌做个洒脱的我不理世界说我是何只要 ... 重做个真的我回问那假的我半生为何眠后醉醉后眠眠后再醉又眠岂求什么重做个真 ... 江湖笑.

How many of us can truly do the ultimate 笑傲江湖 ... ?

Let's enjoy the show ...

No comments:

Post a Comment