Saturday 22 June 2013

b.Passion business II - The Birth place of Ginseng

The last part is here:   b.Passion business II - How to grow Ginseng

Today, I really felt emotional. My heart is tender.

I didn't realize that I am at the exact birth place of ginseng, which I now owned. Exactly 297 years ago, at almost this very same spot, a French Jesuit priest discovered the american ginseng, growing wildly in the hills and plains. The climate is an exact replica of the plains and hills in Manchuria.

I can now die happy. I have been to the very seat of learning. I felt happy then. I felt like the top of the world, I thought I could achieve anything in this world. I was wrong! I achieve nothing but sadness. Fortunately, my father gave me another chance. Nothing can compare to the happiness now. I now finally owned a dream.

As of now, I will command 2% of the output. Within the next year, with the expanded assets, I will yield a total of 5%, a significant share in the output.

It is not likely that I will expand further in this path. I have too much fun to be stuck in just one game plan.

How far will my dream take me ... I don't know but at least I know I need not live my life in vain. I sincerely hope that all my loved ones will understand what I have gone through and come to terms that indeed I am home.

Once upon a time, I walked out of hell.
When I passed the gates of hell, the songs I sang were:
(1)   What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG 
(2)   Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens
Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world.

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from Heaven
Like the first dew-fall, on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the One light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day.

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world.

The bitterness over my lost youth was indescribable. I have lived through that now. I have no more regrets. People who needed to leave me, left. People who stayed with me, stayed. Do I still need to prove myself to anyone? Maybe. Maybe I still have a huge hole to fill. Or maybe not. Each long walk refreshes me. Sometimes, even a wild rabbit startles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment