Friday 2 August 2013

b.Passion Business IV - A chinaman's Scorn

The last part is here:   Passion Business IV - Black Périgord Truffles (as a) 

I have by way of convo (I was so lonely in white land, so got to blow some water to find out investment vibes) spoken to a chinaman as I happened to conduct a short convo with my white agent in his presence.

Ohhhh ... boy ... I was bombarded with a million questions and I need to handle and return 999,999 deflections. I returned one serious question, so are you therefore keen? with a cute smile.

He asked how long more is needed to complete the truffle grove planting since it is only 1-2 years old? I replied 10 years. What if it fails? I think for a while and suggested 20 years. I was so proud. I learned my zen teachings well.

His face was contorted with rage. How can he wait for 10-20 years of his life to find the black diamonds? I expounded a possibility that maybe that is why my white agent was able to persuade the current owners to let go the truffle grove to me at a very reasonable price. He was dumb-founded. He has no more energy left of him and we passed the convo talking about the birds and the bees. LOL.

I had the same convo with my partner-in-crime. But, his reaction was totally different. He don't even bother to ask any questions. He just asked if I am in it? I replied yes. He said that is good enough for him. He wanted a good share then. I said it might take a longer time to fruit this investment. For the king of food, he said it is a all worthwhile wait. Even a Durian tree takes 40-60 years to become great and its price is not even anything near the king of food. I was floored. He understood me by the back of his hand.

I am a maverick. One has to know me to deploy me.

Two different persons, two different reactions. I wouldn't hazard a guess if I am right at the end of the day. Who cares?  It is the fun journey that I am after. At the end of the journey, there might be a rainbow waiting, a pot of gold waiting or just shit all over me. LOL. One thing I know for sure, I have lived and always remembered my crane's telling me to breathe.

Winter chills please come early. I needed to place that purchase ...

Sometimes I do wonder if I am a man who dreamed about being a butterfly and has woken up, or I am a butterfly who has dreamed about being a man?

Two songs:   黎明不要來 葉蒨文   and    《倩女幽魂 》主题曲 还泪

黎明不要來
作詞:黃霑   作曲:黃霑   編曲:戴維雄

黎明请你不要来
就让梦幻今晚永远存在
留此刻的一片真
伴倾心的这份爱
命令灵魂迎入进来
请你唤黎明不要再不要来
现在浪漫感觉放我浮世外
而清风的温馨
在冷雨中送热爱
默默让痴情突破障碍
不许红日 教人分开
悠悠良夜不要变改
请你命黎明不必要再显姿彩
现在梦幻诗意永远难替代
人闯开心扉 在漆黑中抱着你 莫让朝霞漏进来

《还泪》
唱:林鹏   曲:伍乐城   词:林夕 (倩女幽魂/普通话版)

怀了爱 赎了罪
心里还有鬼
昨天错 何时对
到底谁把谁连累
天网中 向人间 寻觅是非
欠你一笑还你一身眼泪
有情 无理 有愧 无悔
似有 还无 有我不该有谁
有心 无意 有去 无回
真情需要谁的假慈悲
一时 冒昧 一夜 暧昧
一般 愚昧 你我是谁傀儡
一番 体会 一场 误会
一朝化灰谁写纪念碑
还了爱 赎了罪
心里还有鬼
昨天错 何時对
到底谁把谁连累
有情人 离恨天 惹甚是非
欠你一笑还你一身眼泪
欠你今生还进来生的眼泪

Let's enjoy the songs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment