Monday 5 August 2013

b.Land - A Loss

The last part is here:   Land - Vintage

Just lost a purchase of a land. It was such a beauty. Sigh ... The wise crane asked me to wait till winter and then I lost her. Shit!

Life has many misses. Sometimes we lose them all. Sometimes we catch them all.

Maybe the wise crane is correct. I have not learned the value of patience. Patience means I have to learn to let go before fate wins me back. I have to give up my love ones before I can get them back and treasuring them even more. Life is full of sad things. I just hope that my heart can beat even harder telling me I am still very much alive.

I teared again not so much on the land loss but on things seen through the looking glass. I hope I am still valued by those who care.

Encouragement from them are now so few and far apart.

人情似纸张张薄,世事如棋局局新。

No comments:

Post a Comment