Friday 25 October 2013

p.The Journey to the West

The last part is here:   Brightness 2012

Sigh ... So much talent. Talent like Brightness wrote: Want to be rich? Then choose the most fucked up country in the map and go there and seek your fortune!. Sometimes I felt so much pain. It was almost just yesterday that I have left a place that I could have called home. Why did I travel so far in search of another place to be called home. I guess till now I have yet to know the answer.

天下风云出我辈,一入江湖岁月摧。
皇图霸业谈笑中,不胜人生一场醉。

If a place we used to call home told me that I am not worthy to be a warrior. What should I do? Leave? Or stay and fight the evil?

I felt very much like a damaged good. I have done many goods, but, I have also done many wrongs and hurt lotsa people. To that, I am so sorry. I hope one day I could make amend to those whom I have wronged.

I had just made a small victory over the land of crescent lake. The result is yet to be. It would only be known till summer next year. It sounded hollow if I couldn't share this glory with loved ones. This is my pain.

I pray that all talents like Brightness and Plan Bs alike will finally find peace. I wish them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment