Wednesday 16 October 2013

p.緣生緣滅

The last part is here:   早知今日事, 悔不慎当初。 

Many times when all lights dimmed and darkness prevailed, I asked for forgiveness. Forgive me for being so willingly wanted to exact revenge, whenever people around me failed me. Forgive me for being so harsh to those who loved me from their hearts. Forgive me for being so poor and unable to perform my basic duties as a member of the team. Forgive me for saying hurtful things when I meant to say good ones. Forgive me for being unable to change the world and give you rest. Forgive me for wanting acceptance from people around me and received none.

All my life I had wanted to stand up for things that meant so much truth to me, but every time I gave in to pressure and awkwardness.

Maybe life has all along meant to be this way. Maybe I was never truly a part of this world. A wanderer perhaps, never meant to stay put at one place. If this is my 命冥, I will learn to understand my place in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment