Friday 29 November 2013

p.Porcupines

I will be going too to East Malaysia to buy my pet twin porcupines. May this pair of porcupines bless my friend who had been so nice to me. I will look at the land in East Malaysia. So sexy ...
LOL ... I just found a very nice cypress tree for my blood relation. He would be most happy. The young tree will be planted this coming spring. May this tree bless our family.

Today is a good day. The grand chieftain did not meet me as scheduled but sent his deputy to see me. The deputy announced that I am promoted to be the third junior member in the ring of power immediately. My job entails serving exclusively the needs of the royal family. Sigh ... it was my old job some fucking decades ago. These people simply don't believe I do have other real skills, apart from cock-sucking.

Ohhh ... Well ... Life is ironic that after so many years, I am still just a cock-sucker at my personal best.

Next week, I will be meeting the grand mayor chieftain. With my new rank, I hope he is happy to let me have my land for free. My main eye is still on the free hot spring. Let's hope he has weakness that I could use.

If I ever have command over this spring, I will use this spring for the benefit of those who have helped me in the past. Mdm Lu, please bless me too. With this spring, there would be millions who will be saved. This spring will give life to those who needs to live, give health to those who are ill, give peace to those who have been troubled.

My mind is now at peace. There are still 3 more fasting days in the temple. May my body be cleansed of evil thoughts before I meet my grand sire.

No comments:

Post a Comment