Friday 22 November 2013

b.Exploration - Meeting the Grand Mayor Chieftain

The last part part is here:   Exploration - The Meeting with Another Grand Chieftain

Nowadays i met so many grand chieftains so much so that I lost count on who's who.

Just when I thought I have given up hope to build that free land. This land cannot be purchased, it must only be given free by the ring of Chieftains. The Grand Mayor Chieftain wanted to deal with me in person. Shit !!!

I had left all my fucken suits in that fucken little island. For fuck's sake, I am now a farmer, not a fucking top-ranked con-job businessman. Apparently, the city council don't think so. They want me to present my business proposal to their highest ring of power. I am only one rank short of the all-powerful ring king.

If the business plan is approved, the business would be announced in the national newspaper. Surely they are not serious?

I have asked for an escape route from a junior grand chieftain. He told me that we grand chieftains are already gods and there is no way to refuse the immortals. I swallowed hard. This business plan of getting free land is back-firing. I am too back-side itchy and I shouldn't have written such a proposal that can create national interest. I should have just do a simpler job.

He however gave me a wink. He said that if the business plan is approved and the land that is to be given to me might contain a hot spring for my exclusive use. He further expounded that that spring is his very private interest to own. Wow !!! This meeting is worth my time after all.

The hot spring, he said, is the cleanest of the springs he has found and the mayor is of the opinion that it is best used in my business plan. But, he further claimed that the mayor is not a joke. He will grill me to kingdom come.

Fuck them all! I have left the fuckens because their top brass are fucked. Now I have to walk again the path I most detest.

No comments:

Post a Comment