Tuesday 31 December 2013

p.The End of Life and Death

The last part is here:   A Reflection of Year 2013

Each and every one of us have reached the end of this year. Many of us reflecting. Many of us reminiscing. There were so much pain. There were only occasional joy. But, we must always grit our teeth. There is no other way.

Aragorn:   "Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*"

Although a simple count would give me the fact that I have lost much this year, but I did live yet another year. There is never a fresher feeling than a breath of fresh cold air.

I would have loved that some one some where out there would have admired my work. Some one to look at my handicraft. How smarty pants I have been. But, no. It can only be a dream. Little by little, my heart has grown stone cold. Bit by bit, my feelings have hardened. There is never a hope. Every one is in fact of his or her own. There is never a chance for togetherness. If I am rich, then I would have so many around me. If I have been poor, I would have none. It is that simple. Now that, I am alone. It speaks volume of my poor state.

In a poor state, I start to see great vision. Vision I have never seen before. I saw that loneliness as being very me. I start to love the loneliness, the quiet play of my mind.

I am not too worried now as I am still a silverback. But, when I grow older, problems might appear. Anyway, I still have time to manage that.

It is through death that one sees life.  I am now dead, maybe I will see life tomorrow when the new year begins. Maybe it is only through excruciating sadness that one feels true happiness.

The end is near now ... I am now readying my final resting place.

No comments:

Post a Comment