Sunday 15 December 2013

b.Contract - Roughing In

The last part is here:   Contract - The Art of Bargaining

I thought I am the yellowskin smart-ass. I am dead wrong. There are indeed people who go beyond logic and reason.

This person I know brought the art of bargaining to god level. He got 20 vehicles all in working conditions for FREE, while I paid thousands of dollars for just one. He bought 8 freehold housed properties for a total of a couple of thousands of dollars just few years back, while I paid several tens of times for just one. He's now my fucking neighbour, beside me. He paid $20 per full door (new) while I paid $300 per pop and still thought I got a devil's bargain. He paid $200 for 300 pieces of lumber, while I paid $5 per piece = $1,500. WTF! I really must remove my stench from that fucken little island. My lenses are now tinted by the high prices.

So being humble is important to learn from these great artistes. He is no con-man. He's deadly friendly and sincere in his dealings.

Now, because of his help, I managed to rent rooms while I travel for $200 per room per month with full speed internet, heating, cooking and washing.

Now the white agent has been touting me to do my passion business VI - rent-to-own. She said there are millions of renters waiting for my suggestion.

With this neighbour's help, I am sure this passion business vi will fruit.

There are earth-worms and there are more earth-worms. Seek them out. All things shall be given unto thee ... (for free)

No comments:

Post a Comment