Saturday 13 July 2013

b.Happiness - 0.0020087236+1 (0.00%) 13 Jul 2013

The last part is here:   Happiness - 0.0001492194674+1 (0.00%) 18 Jun 2013

Bad, bad, bad ... I am spending way too much money over rubbish. This church is good for my portfolio, but bad for my overall plan. I don't grow very much by the percentage. I have too much vanity in me.

This church is 50% bigger than my first loss. But, it has no 1000-grave land to play with. The flock is stronger than the first, and I have a gangster Father to boot. Not too bad, I hope.

The white agent knowing my appetite for church assets is not reducing, but increasing by the day is not doing me good. A hunter must never let the hunted knows what's on his mind. But, my intention is currently as bright as daylight. I must learn to take breaks from my grindstone.

My sauron eye is now turned towards the east. The birdhouse (BH) is calling me again. I am now told of a tale that in the northern part of a peninsula, there in lies an island full of swiftlets, waiting to be housed in a birdhouse. 5,000 birds they said. The insects are plenty and the harvesters few. I am blessed again by the gods. Will the birds wait for me? I told the grand master in the east to give me 3 more years, before I start on the BH. But, he called and told me that time and tide wait for no man. Wow ... Such wisdom. I am indeed humbled by his grandeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment