Monday 15 July 2013

g.Yoga Class

The last part is here:   Skirt Chasing

A friend again complained that I am so boring. The essays were absolutely not interesting to her. She wanted me to write more girly stuff. Da Lo ... This blog is not for her. This blog is the public key for my next generation. In time, my heir(s) will use this blog to correct their business style(s).

OK. OK. OK. Try to write something personal then. Today just went for my yoga class: 80% gals and 20% guys. Two chinesemen only. They don't look too bad, but quite stuck-up. So no talkie. The gal instructor was quite cute, very talkative towards me. So not so bad. Can later develop from there. Find more chiobus through her lor. My school fee is really worth every cent, man. Shiok!

Gals who exercise are really good-looking. Healthy, can bear good kids. Gals that don't exercise are lazy and hopeless in child-bearing.

The whites are getting a little more hard-working now. The white agent dates me again. Sigh ... I don't like so much attention. My focus is now east-wards towards my cutie birdhouse. The grand-master in the east just told me about a reasonably sized land is available now. Hmmm ... another decision-making. Not healthy to think so hard so often. The land in the east is still very reasonable. This is going to be tricky. Oops ... old habits die hard. Business talk again.

A guy who is deeply involved in business is an attractive guy. He is busy and he has no time for gals, hence, can't afford to be sticky towards gals. Gals find this very interesting and desirable. Having money is important, your temper go down to zero. You are not easily angered as there is absolutely nothing in this world you can't do. So if a guy comes forward to show-off, you will just brush him off with politeness, claiming your absolute inaptness. You will appear humble and not show-off back to him. Gals knowing your true innate power will laugh quietly as a private joke between you and the gal. This private joke will go a long way towards cementing each relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment