Thursday 18 July 2013

g.What is meant to be Financially Free?

The last part is here:   Pants Chasing 

This is so fun. A friend just gave me her most disapproving and scorching comment on my last essay. She said what I have written was so revolting and degrading to the general woman-folks out there that the essay mustn't see the light of the day. How apt. That essay was written based on my observation and it may not have any scientific basis, although I tried my best to be philosophical at the very least. By the way, seeking populous votes is never my idea of this blog. I am only trying to keep my sanity. But, I do stand by my own point of view. I have re-read my own entry and realised that the key reason is that woman-folks found the essay too truthful. It produces a truth mirror that is so brilliant that it only reflects their worst characteristics was way too much for these "ladies" to swallow. The "ladies" expect the opinion of guys of them to be one of kindness, generosity, modesty and beauty. Sorry, if we guy-folks don't take our woman-folks seriously and learn how to manage them properly, misery and cuckoo-ness would be our only comeuppance. If the gals I date ever give me a cuckoo hat to wear, good luck to me if she is never found out, I will just throw them out. Of course, the tub, baby and water all in one.

Chinese Dinner

Just finished dinner with a group of friends from another little island. The table topic was skirt-chasing. I was inquiring why throughout all my good years, I never manage to get any gals from the twin island. The gals at the table again loved to engage me spiritedly to counter any attacks on woman-folks. A gal replied that I didn't spend enough. I smiled. Well, where should I have spent then? She happily suggested dinning at half-hill-estate, the highest revolving restaurant or the shallow-water-bay. I said OK, not that I have not tried. Next time whenever I meet a gal I will just suggest immediately dinning at these places. She said no, no, no. I must never suggest dinning at such places on the first date. It would be too much pressure. I must be subtle. I sighed. I replied god is you, devil is you (神又是你,鬼又是你。) You see:  The problem is it is already so difficult dating the gal out for the first time. During this first date, if I bring her to road-side store, she will squeal and instruct that I shall never ever date or call her again. Since you have suggested that my class (级数) is not high enough, I must act quickly and suggest those places to prove that I have arrived (够级数), since I only always have only one chance to show-case. Not able to counter my logical argument, she laughed heartily.

During the convo, the gals also asked me about the update of the three mormon gals that I was trying to meet. I replied no luck. Then, one cheeky gal asked that what if the cute one suddenly appears at my door step? I replied then better quick-hand-quick-leg open my room liao (快手快脚,开房啦。) She was shocked. She said since I am from that fucken little island, I must not have known mandarin that well, do I therefore know what I have just said? I replied of course, I know what I am talking about. I said since fate has brought us together again, it must also be fate that we will be together from now on, you adult I adult, so let's get it going lor. Two of the gals laughed until they teared.

We had a good dinner. 

Financial Freedom

Lots of guys don't understand the meaning of financial freedom. The gals are only interested in financially-free guys. It doesn't matter if the guy brings her to dine in a road-side-store, she wouldn't complain as she knows full well that the choice of the guy is super flexible. The reason why the guy brings her to a road-side-store is that the food there is the best one can find. The guy simply knows what is its true value. He would bring her to dine at the half-hill-estate if he feels the quality there is great. Money was never in his consideration, only quality of services/products are.

(Wiki:)    For financially independent people, their assets generate income that is greater than their expenses. For example, a person's quarterly expenses may total $4000. They receive dividends from stocks they have previously purchased totalling $5,000 quarterly, while also having more money in other assets. Under these circumstances, a person is financially independent. A person's assets and liabilities are an important factor in determining if they have achieved financial independence. An asset is anything of value that can be liquidated if a person has debt, whereas a liability is related to debt, in that it is the responsibility of one possessing it to provide compensation. (Homes and automobiles with no liens or mortgages are common assets.)

Based on the wiki's definition, roughly it means personal assets are more than liabilities. But, I simply don't agree with this standard definition. I can almost guarantee that poor people are financially quite free as long as they don't gamble. They have poor credibility in the eyes of the banks, they simply can't borrow any money from banks, the poor can only spend what they possessed. In the strict definition, these poor people would have been way more financially free than most modern middle-class debtors.

Financial Freedom to me is the ability of having a continuous and consistent excess cash-flow, without much work to be done to get it, and having all the time in the world to spend these cash-flows at places where even most woman-folks would also be pleased to join or possess.

How can the guy get there?

(1)   Work hard on the first passion business and produce real excess cash-flow.

(2)   Use the excess cash-flow to buy land (as many as possible).

(3)   Develop the land for use,  collect cash-flows from them. I call these cash-flows rental.

(4)   Use these rentals to spend on luxuries. Never sell your land to spend on luxury.

(5)* Buy even more land. The cycle repeats.

If you have not gotten enough gals by then, trust me, there would be too many.

Guys' Greatest Mistake

A guy will start in his 20s and he will then buy the best car and house he can afford with full bank loans. He pays to the hilt of his loans. After about 5-10 years, he got promoted to a new position, he starts to think about buying his next property. Again, he borrows to the hilt from the bank. By 40s, he will get retrenched and become extremely miserable. He starts to blame his government-of-the-day for allowing too many foreign trash in, his friends of sponging drinks and food off him, his relatives for borrowing large sums of money and not repaying him, etc. Within 20 years, he will face a financial tsunami (this is guaranteed) and once again, he is back to the same place as he first started working, as penniless as ever. But, unfortunately for him, he still have another 50 years of living to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment