Wednesday 10 July 2013

b.Business Direction - A mess

The last part is here:   Philosophy of Business

Dilemma

A friend pulled me aside today and breathed down my neck. He asked, "What the hell is happening to me?", "You suggested to do all kinds of things, you went ahead to do all these things!", "Every single project of yours is all work-in-progress!", "Don't you realise that each of these projects is so big that each will engulf your lifetime doing it well?", "There is no need of you to dabble in so many things at any one time. You should just pick one good one and go with the flow.", "NOW! What the fuck are you doing with that church?"

I gave a very strained smile. I knew he meant well. I asked him, "Which part he felt bad?" So he tested me on my winery project, I gave him the full brief on the winery plan. He asked me on my ginseng plan, again I gave him a full brief. He was happy to hear them. Finally, there is indeed a proper executable master plan for each and he is hearing it for the first time from the horses' mouths.

He eagerly wanted to ask further such as the newest church plan. I told him that what I can tell him is only the public key. The private key belongs to my heir(s). Although each and every project is big, but each is fun to start. If I don't do them now. I wouldn't be able to complete their first phase reasonably for handing over to my heir(s). My time on earth is diminishing. I don't have that much time left. I have spent most of my good years in that fucken little island. I can't afford to waste any more time bumping around. He finally understood my urgency and plan width.

To sum:   Not every thing can be understood by merely looking at its surface, you need to explore deeper into each cleavage before you can finally see its beauty. Then, carefully savour its condiments and discover its real taste. It is important not to ever dismiss any person as a clown, he could be the most cunning fox and might be your worst enemy yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment